When you walk through the doors of South Coast Medical Group, we want you to be informed and feel at ease. To give our patients peace of mind and to keep our practice organized, we have created two sides for our patients in the waiting room.
The Health and Wellness side is for patients who need help with injuries, annual screenings, prescription refills, and referrals.
The Under the Weather side is for patients who have common cold symptoms and aren’t feeling well due to cough, sore throat, nausea, vomiting, headache, etc.
- All staff and patients are always required to wear masks
- All staff and patients are screened on arrival for any symptoms and will have their temperatures checked
- Equipment and exam rooms are cleaned between every patient, as it always has, with medically recommended cleaners/disinfectants
- High-traffic, public areas are cleaned multiple times a day. Pens and front desk counter tops are wiped down.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer is available for all patients.